What can you do with Heartwood ReSources?
You can get inspiration from their staff! Heartwood ReSources has a helpful staff that encourages your creativity. We offer a plan for a home project and numerous craft ideas and the materials you need. You can buy quality building materials for your home projects from our expansive stock. We can offer you a huge variety of quality salvaged, used and new building materials from the foundation up. Great savings for every professional and do-it-yourselfer! Check here first!
Submit your project
Have you created a project with our staff and/or materials? Let’s share it! Fill out our form below and submit a photograph or ask for one of our staff to photograph your work of art. We’d love to promote it on the website and our Facebook. For more information, give us a call at 541-679-1777 or email email@example.com.
Connect with us
3495 Old Hwy 99 South
Roseburg, OR 97471
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday 9:00 – 5:30
Donation Hours 9:00 – 5:00
3495 Old Hwy 99 South
Roseburg, OR 97471
Heartwood ReSources is located south of Roseburg. If you are driving on I-5, whether you are heading north or south, you can take Exit 119, then take a right on Old Hwy 99S. Proceed 1 mile and you will see Heartwood on the left! Or if you are on I-5 going south out of Roseburg, take the Exit 120, “Green District”. At the stop sign turn left and go a few hundred feet. Heartwood will be on your right.
More information about our Donation Services
Acceptable Donation Items
Your donations are tax deductible! Here is a list of acceptable donation items:
Tubs – Sinks – Toilets
• Must be clean.
• No chips, cracks, severe strain or deep scratches.
• Toilets must be clean and complete; no broken parts.
• Odd colors accepted at staff discretion.
• Low flow 1.6 gallons per flush or less.
• Vintage sinks, toilets and claw foot tubs accepted in restorable condition.
Lumber and Trim
• Minimum length 4’ in usable condition. Shorter pieces sorted into firewood length.
• Lumber with nails accepted at staff discretion. Must be de-nailed enough for safe handling.
• Lumber with no infestations, dry rot, mold or excessive paint peeling.
• Plywood sheets-1/4 sheet and larger. Not warped, delaminated or have rotten edges.
• Hardware and tools.
• Sheet goods (half-sheets OK). No warped or moisture damaged pieces.
• Vinyl flooring.
• Floor and wall tile.
• Drapery hardware.
• Furnaces less than 5 years old, in working condition.
• Appliances less than 5 years old. Clean and in good working condition.
• Appliances accepted at the retail store at staff discretion.
• Wood stoves post 1986 and DEQ certified.
• Baseboard heaters (newer styles with radiant oil heat only).
• Double pane vinyl, wood, and aluminum windows with seals intact. Fogged/broken seals not accepted.
• Multi-pane wood frame windows.
• Fixed-pane windows over 25 sq. ft. at staff discretion.
• The container must have the manufacturer’s label.
• Paint must be liquid and containers at least 3/4 full.
• No rusty or leaking containers.
Wall and Floor Tile
• The tiles have to be complete and unused without any Mortar or Adhesive.
Paint Recycling Program
Heartwood has collected usable paint, both new and used, and resold paint at a very affordable price to the public for years.
We are now a collection point for the state-sponsored recycling program known as PaintCare. We can now take all architectural paint and paint products and either resell them or ship them to the appropriate recycling facilities.
This provides residents with an affordable and convenient system to dispose of unwanted paint leftovers.
Some things to keep in mind:
- We cannot take leaking cans.
- Commercial paints, like automotive and equipment paint, is not part of this program.
- Cans must have labels.
- We cannot take chemicals.
Have questions? Call Heartwood ReSources at 541-679-1777.
For more information on Oregon’s state-sponsored PaintCare program, go to the PaintCare website.